Here’s to 2021! Seeing the end (eventually) to COVID and the global economic downturn will be a good thing. Everything is certain to be different than the way it was. For adult babies, it can be both frustrating and confusing because part of our core identity is that we want ‘things back the way they were’. Not just prior to 2020 but back years and decades to when we were still babies, wearing nappies, sucking a dummy, and oblivious to the storms raging outside. We cannot fix the global problems. We can’t even really fix your problems either. But we can help you with books to help you understand yourself and to imagine life as it could be if only…
Check out what we have and some of the specials offers here. We are constantly updating and increasing our catalogue.
If you like to buy 4, 9, 15, 20, 30, 40 or 50 books at a time, click the image!
Michael and Rosalie Bent
What’s New at AB Discovery?
- A new book A Mother’s Guide To Diapered Teens
- A New book The Ingrid Chronicles Books 3 & 4
- A new book A Woman’s Guide To Sissy Babying Her Partner
- We have another new non-fiction book that will be published in the coming months – When Husbands and Wives Become Parent and Child
- Don’t feel like sending your money to Amazon but still want our books on your Kindle? Check out how to do that here.
- We have one new pre-release Book Sample for you to check out. If you like it, you can register your interest.
We have EIGHTEEN new books coming out in the next few months. Check them out to see if you are interested!
Check out our FIFTEEN recently released books:
|BRAND NEW||BRAND NEW||BRAND NEW||BRAND NEW||BRAND NEW|