It is not hard to get our kindle files onto your device, but there are a few things to do first of all so that your kindle device(s) can get our files. The process is no more complex that EMAILING the book (in MOBI format) to the email account associated with your Kindle device (PC, tablet, phone). The issue is to make sure you send it TO the right address and FROM the proper address.
- Firstly, get the book from us in MOBI format. All you need to do is to ask us to send you the book in MOBI format instead of PDF. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you buy the book from us to send the MOBI format.
- Log on with your Amazon account at amazon.com/myk
- Click on the My Devices tab. This will now list all the devices your kindle account goes to.
- Click on each of the devices and you will see below it the Kindle email associated with it. These are the email address(es) you need to use to send kindle books to your device(s)
- Click on the Settings tab and scroll down to the Approved Document Email List. Add your own email address so your device can accept new files from you.
That’s it! Now you can order your Kindle file (MOBI format) and send it automatically to your eReader device!
Note that when looking either on your kindle or on the web, these books are referred to as DOCS (documents) rather than actual kindle books to separate them from those you bought via Amazon. If you cannot see your file, make sure you are set to ALL and not just BOOKS.